Welcome

Join me on a journey into the forest where our guide cannot be seen.

But He can be heard.

Have you heard His voice?

I have.

And I suspect that if you have wanted to know His voice, you have heard Him, too. Only perhaps you have not realized what or who you were hearing.

So if there is a yearning deep in you to know something as yet unknown, join with me to explore the wilds of creation with the One who created.

I no longer maintain this blog so to start exploring the conversations, click here:

http://patkashtock.squarespace.com/conversations/

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Party Like Jesus Did

Oh Lord – of all the things I regret, I regret the vast amounts of time invested in helping them while Heidi was so ill. It seems like such a waste, now.

-- You don’t know that… --

You mean it wasn’t?

-- No. At least not in the way you are thinking.

You spent time, your time, to help someone who truly needed help.

And yes, it helped the church, too.

And you did gain from it. You needed friends at the time who were available.

And – You needed fun!

Little One – I know you and I don’t drive you. You just think I do.

Life is for living, too, not just work.

Hey – I partied. For real.

I enjoyed it so much!

Even in the midst of being about my Father’s business, I partied.

I enjoyed people and I enjoyed life. And that was during a very short three years.


Life is long; it is not three years. I do not expect you to function like a machine. --

No comments: