Welcome

Join me on a journey into the forest where our guide cannot be seen.

But He can be heard.

Have you heard His voice?

I have.

And I suspect that if you have wanted to know His voice, you have heard Him, too. Only perhaps you have not realized what or who you were hearing.

So if there is a yearning deep in you to know something as yet unknown, join with me to explore the wilds of creation with the One who created.

I no longer maintain this blog so to start exploring the conversations, click here:

http://patkashtock.squarespace.com/conversations/

Sunday, August 3, 2008

In Heidi's Words

(From the "I Am Recovery" project.) Here is her story in her own, unedited words:

Heidi:

It was very scary to me. It is okay to know life don't always go our way. Sometimes go dons't go our way. In some ways I have changed and it hard. When grow up I wnat to get married have children and have a job.

In someways I appreciate life more or less. I do and I don't because theri new things do but their our things mis. I'm grateful for my abilities and what I can do. I am frustrated my own limitations their are things I can't do that could do before my brain injury. I could run and fas now I can't.

She never pretended it wasn't hard, but she tried to see the best in life. Always.

No comments: