Welcome

Join me on a journey into the forest where our guide cannot be seen.

But He can be heard.

Have you heard His voice?

I have.

And I suspect that if you have wanted to know His voice, you have heard Him, too. Only perhaps you have not realized what or who you were hearing.

So if there is a yearning deep in you to know something as yet unknown, join with me to explore the wilds of creation with the One who created.

I no longer maintain this blog so to start exploring the conversations, click here:

http://patkashtock.squarespace.com/conversations/

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Manna-shoulds

-- Drop the shoulds. –



but then how do I know how to act?



-- Live close to Me. Ask Me for the day and I will tell you. –



one days worth?



-- Manna. Manna for a day. One day at a time. Each day. For the whole day. Ask Me to supply your need in this. Forget the "should’s". "Edwards" was right, here. All of the "should’s" Christians and "non" level at My people would drown them. Law doesn't work. If it did, I would have left it at that. How simple that would be!

And how complicated.

And how boring. Boring for you. Boring for Me! I like to live close to My people, to dwell with them! I love them. Passionately. With a passion that doesn't quit.

So if life is too complicated for them to really figure out --

so be it!

I have a purpose in this and the purpose is to drive them, pull them, draw them to Myself!

You know this! It's in scripture. All through it. The main theme if you will.

I want a people

and will go to

and have gone to

will continue to go to

any length it takes just to have them!

Even if it takes letting them drives themselves "nuts". --



(aw oh.)



-- Yes that means you, too.

Maybe... especially you. –



(I think I know what that means...)



-- Yes you do, little "no-stop-brain". –



(but Lord. I don't really know how to shut that part down, the figure-figure-figure it out part.)



-- I know. But you do know, really.

Put your mind in My hands. Actually picture it.

And then trust Me!

Trust Me with My people, little silliness! --



I do feel like I'm always on guard.



-- You don't make a very good sentry you know.

You are far too scattered. Fortunately. --



oh. that means You use my scattered-ness to keep me away from some of the things You don't want me near. You use what people see as our "flaws" (not sins), those things they think we "shouldn't" have, to complete Your purposes in our lives.

No comments: