Welcome

Join me on a journey into the forest where our guide cannot be seen.

But He can be heard.

Have you heard His voice?

I have.

And I suspect that if you have wanted to know His voice, you have heard Him, too. Only perhaps you have not realized what or who you were hearing.

So if there is a yearning deep in you to know something as yet unknown, join with me to explore the wilds of creation with the One who created.

I no longer maintain this blog so to start exploring the conversations, click here:

http://patkashtock.squarespace.com/conversations/

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Draining Him Dry

I look outside through the huge high windows and see the world before me as You made it.

O God. You are big.

-- Yes. I am "big". –

A lot of love.

-- Yes. A lot of love.

Enough love for you, Little One.

You can't drain Me dry.

You don't need to worry.

Enough love to go around. More than you think.

More than you can imagine.

I am full of love, full of love towards you.

It is like a bucket pour waiting to fall down over you,

only this bucket has no end as far as you're concerned.

There is no end to My love for anyone.

I cherish.

Oh how I long to cherish!

In My arms.

I want you in My arms.

My arms are too empty...

not enough to hold.

Bring Me My people, Little One.

Be used to bring them to Me.

This is what I want of you,

not strictly some "service".

I am glad you care

but, I need you elsewhere.

Commit them into My hands and trust Me,

with them

with your "works".

Oh how you fear "that day".

You don't have to fear that day

for I will take care of it.

Indeed I have taken care of it.

On the cross I cared for it

and you will have no fear.

You will face Me on that day with tears in your eyes

... of joy.

I will not beat you with a stick.

I will not berate you in public.

Indeed I will not berate you.

I long to take you into My arms.

I long to hold you.

The longings you feel towards Me are nothing compared to what I feel towards you. You can't feel that much: it would burst you --

even you!

I know your emotions feel like "too much" at times

but that is okay.

I created you that way.

You are passionate

and responsive

and I love that in you.

Don't try to hide it.

Yes, some people will not like it

but that is between them and Me

and I will use it, your passion,

to rub rough edges smooth.

A smooth polished pebble, how nice it feels to hold.

You are pleasant, pleasant to the ears

and I love to hear your voice.

The road won't always be rocky

and I will comfort you.

A new day… –

No comments: