Welcome

Join me on a journey into the forest where our guide cannot be seen.

But He can be heard.

Have you heard His voice?

I have.

And I suspect that if you have wanted to know His voice, you have heard Him, too. Only perhaps you have not realized what or who you were hearing.

So if there is a yearning deep in you to know something as yet unknown, join with me to explore the wilds of creation with the One who created.

I no longer maintain this blog so to start exploring the conversations, click here:

http://patkashtock.squarespace.com/conversations/

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Knots

I'm sitting out here, stewing! (what else is new?)

Ah Lord. What are we to do? It is such a mess and we are all struggling so hard.

Oh. I guess I'm trying to be a "fix-it."



-- Little Partner, -- You laugh.



dear Lord, my Lord, I don't know where to begin.



-- Pray... --



uhhh... but that is where I don't know where to start. A big ball of knots. You know how poor I am at untangling threads.



-- Ah. But do you? That is the question, isn't it?--



I do keep trying, don't I?
Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 at 04:56PM by Registered Commenter[Pat Kashtock] in Conversations | CommentsPost a Comment

No comments: