Welcome

Join me on a journey into the forest where our guide cannot be seen.

But He can be heard.

Have you heard His voice?

I have.

And I suspect that if you have wanted to know His voice, you have heard Him, too. Only perhaps you have not realized what or who you were hearing.

So if there is a yearning deep in you to know something as yet unknown, join with me to explore the wilds of creation with the One who created.

I no longer maintain this blog so to start exploring the conversations, click here:

http://patkashtock.squarespace.com/conversations/

Friday, June 27, 2008

Dignity and Honor

............there is something sacred about coming out to the picnic table.

-- That's why Satan seeks to stop you so. --

why has the morning time become so dry?

-- Because it has become "habit". --

should I stop it?

-- No. --

revamp it?

-- Yes. --

how?

-- I will show you. At the time. Each time.

Don't try to make rules for it. --



no rules?

-- No rules. --



I'm feeling the need to "write", but I feel so conflicted, i.e.: "I don't deserve" to have You speak to me as I haven't been reading scripture a whole lot. What do I do? I hear

-- Write --

I ask, "What?"

-- What I tell you --

but in the interest of "testing" who is speaking, I sit here and bask. I feel like opening "John". As I do I hear -- 14:1 -- which says:



Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in Me... I will come back and take you to be with Me so that you also may be where I am. You know the place to where I am going (for)... I am the way , the truth , and the life.



-- And you know Me, Pat. --

I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.



I feel tense and conflicted. Help me not to make "rules" for You like: "Oh well, of course He wouldn't speak to me in the state I'm in -- I'm too riddled with yuck. Why would He want to get near?"

oh well... please talk to me anyway if that is what You wish. I wait, Lord. Let nothing else intervene, not even me.

Lord? What do I write?



-- What I tell you. --



what would that be?



-- Love Me. Love My children. My poor, poor children. Love them -- they need so much. Just love them. --



but how? What does that mean?



-- Treat them with dignity. Give each one dignity and honor. My honor. I honor each. Treat each with honor as if I were in them -- for I am, when they are Mine. I "feel" how you treat Me. Treat Me with love and treat Me with honor - no matter what the human part of them does to you. Speak to Me in them. --



oh God. Give me grace. You know I cannot do this on my own, in my flesh.



-- That is the point. --



but I don't exactly know how to let You love through me...



-- Come to Me often. Come to Me frequently. I will not leave you abandoned. I will "love" you. Oh, if only you knew! I am light and I am life. --

No comments: