Welcome

Join me on a journey into the forest where our guide cannot be seen.

But He can be heard.

Have you heard His voice?

I have.

And I suspect that if you have wanted to know His voice, you have heard Him, too. Only perhaps you have not realized what or who you were hearing.

So if there is a yearning deep in you to know something as yet unknown, join with me to explore the wilds of creation with the One who created.

I no longer maintain this blog so to start exploring the conversations, click here:

http://patkashtock.squarespace.com/conversations/

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sleep My Child and Peace Attend Thee

I've been falling apart the last 24 hours. Came out here feeling frantic and overwhelmed. Everything seemed too much. I thought, "I need to go away for a few days and have someone take care of me."



--I will take care of you.—



and I lay my thoughts and fearings open to You.



--Trust. You need to learn to trust Me;

with life, your life,

"your" people which are My people.

My goodness!

You even worry over the forest creatures.

Let them go. I will tend them.



And I will tend you.

You need this: My care, My tender/silly one.



Shhhhh, My Child.

I am big.



So big.



So very, very big...--



I look at the tree in front of me in awe --

- how could it just grow up from the ground with all its knots and twists and color variations.



And I am lost in wonder.

No comments: