Welcome

Join me on a journey into the forest where our guide cannot be seen.

But He can be heard.

Have you heard His voice?

I have.

And I suspect that if you have wanted to know His voice, you have heard Him, too. Only perhaps you have not realized what or who you were hearing.

So if there is a yearning deep in you to know something as yet unknown, join with me to explore the wilds of creation with the One who created.

I no longer maintain this blog so to start exploring the conversations, click here:

http://patkashtock.squarespace.com/conversations/

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Trust

-- Trust.

It all has to do with your trust in Me.

In My desire to do "right" by you.

Trust in My kindness and goodness towards you.

Trust in My ability to take care of whatever is in you that is not pleasing to Me.



I know you can't do it. If you could have, you would have. For Me. For yourself. For your family. For the sake of those around you.



But I know you can't! I know you are tired.



"Sin" is a helpless thing. I could see that from the beginning. That was why I had to do something. Something rather drastic. Yes, it was drastic as you have begun to understand. It was tearingly drastic. In some ways it tore the very fiber of My being.



And if I had to do it all over again,

if I could do it all over again,

if it would do any good to make it possible to salvage more.

I would.

You know that!

You've begun to see that in Me.

No, I don't want any to perish.

And no, My will and desire are not always done,

- to the detriment of everyone.



That is why I said to pray to the Father, "Your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven."



I don't, didn't waste My breath on bogus prayers that make no difference. And neither do I ask My people to do so.



And no, you must leave ( ) to Me. You do not do not know where you walk if you step out of line from where I tell you to go. In the wrong time, the right information can bring damage instead of healing. I will tell you "when" and "if" you may address this to him, My little warrior.



You are so ready to fight.

So ready to leap to My defense!

Truly, I don't know whether to laugh or cry over you!

Laugh, because Child, you are so little!

And I am very, very big. You just can't imagine.



I want to laugh and put My arms around you pull you to My chest and "smother you with kisses". It is so darling of you to come to My defense!



But Child. I have been absorbing this pain for eons and will continue to do so. You can't do it, Little One. It only hurts you.



And that is why it makes Me "cry". You try so hard. You are so valiant. Such a little fighter. But no more. Put down your weapons -

lay them at My feet

and do not take them up again.



I know you are conflicted because scripture says to fight so many of these things.



But you also know and very well, that Satan uses "good" in your case to trap you. Yes, it is a function of the "age" you live in. I am very well aware of the blessings and havoc of "instant" telecommunications, and I have planned for them. I know well how to work with them. That is why you must listen for My voice!

Yes, I will tell you how to test the "spirits". --



(how, Lord?)



-- Live close to Me and I will not allow you to be fooled nor deceived!



Beggars. Think.

If on an impulse you gave all you had to a "beggar" because that is what you thought scripture said...

...what would you do when your hands are empty and the person I had wanted you to bless, who needed My blessing of life through you came along

and your hands are empty

and you have nothing left to give?



The time-frame you live in makes it essential that you walk by My Spirit rather than a set of rules at best improperly understood. --

No comments: